Today we’re going to take your s’mores game to the next level! These decadent treats are so good – you won’t want to share with the kids.
Lonely Pines Farm may earn a commission for purchases made after clicking links on this page.
Like most folks, I’ve enjoyed my fair share of s’mores – back in the day. But as I got older, the tired graham cracker, marshmallow, & candy bar combo got real old. So recently, I started experimenting…
Every time we had a bonfire, I put together a S’mores Buffet.
We’ve tried everything from Nutella to apple butter. Some were real winners and some were never spoken of again…
But, it was all worth it because out of all the trial & error came the…greatest…s’mores…ever!
I’m not kidding you – it’s the perfect combo of fudgy, salty, caramelly goodness.
Does it take a little more time to prep the ingredients? Yes – but it’s totally worth it. These will be a huge hit with your friends & family.
These magical brownies are made up of five ingredients:
- Graham Crackers
- Caramel Sauce – I use this recipe for homemade
- Chunky Salt – This is the salt we prefer to use & one box lasts forever
- Fudgey Brownies – Here’s a fabulous brownie recipe
- Jett-Puffed Marshmallows – Ideally we’re hoping to sub for homemade
The brownies freeze fantastically and when I make that caramel sauce, it seems to last forever. So with a little work upfront, you could easily enjoy these amazing s’mores all summer long!
Assembling Your S’mores
Nothing too complicated here, but a few things to note. Each brownie square should be filleted to make two s’mores – one whole slice is just too much brownie.
We found that the easiest way to assemble the s’mores is graham cracker – generous helping of caramel sauce – light sprinkling of chunky salt – filleted brownie half – marshmallow – graham cracker.
And that’s it! That’s the secret to the most wicked s’mores ever!
So are you ready to become a s’mores master? Sounds pretty easy, right? Ditch the boring tradition and take your taste buds on a ride!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it to spread the s’mores love.
Be sure to check out these helpful articles for more recipes …
- Sour Cream & Onion Cucumber Chips
- Easy, 2-Ingredient Handmade Pasta
- Crispy & Delicious Kale Chips
- Blackened Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Did you enjoy this article? Want to hear more? Stay in touch! Sign up below to receive bi-weekly updates on new posts from Lonely Pines Farm.
Salted Caramel Brownie S’mores
- 2 graham crackers
- caramel sauce
- chunky salt
- 1 brownie square
- 2 Jett-puffed marshmallows
- Set your graham crackers up to make two s'mores
- Cover the bottom cracker with a generous helping of caramel sauce
- Sprinkle lightly with chunky salt
- Fillet your brownie square & use half for each s'more
- Put your roasted marshmallow on top of the brownie
- Top with other half of graham cracker & enjoy!