If you love Almond Joys, you’ll love these cookies. They’re crispy, chewy, coconutty goodness and only take 4 ingredients to make!
Lonely Pines Farm may earn a commission for purchases made after clicking links on this page.
Almond Joy Cookies are essential in our house & always disappear at parties. People seem impressed, but little do they know, these cookies are SO easy to make!
You get all the deliciousness of an Almond Joy candy, wrapped up in a simple cookie. And for a sweets junkie who’s never been good at homemade candy, I’ll take it.
These treats are ready in just 30 minutes, so they make the perfect after-school snack or quick weeknight dessert.
And the best part is, you probably have the ingredients in your pantry RIGHT NOW. So, why wait? Let’s get into this recipe for tasty, yet simple Almond Joy Cookies.
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
Here’s what you’ll need…
– Ingredients –
– Tools –
YEILD – Roughly 4 dozen cookies
PREP – Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your cookie sheet and set aside.
COMBINE – In a large mixing bowl, add the shredded coconut, chopped almonds, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until thoroughly combined.
SCOOP – Using a cookie scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
BAKE – Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
COOL – Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
STORE – Store in an airtight container. Best within a week.
Want to bake along? Check our video below…
So what do you think? Wanna give this copycat recipe a try and make your own Almond Joy Cookies? They’ll be a huge hit at your next party & the kids will love ’em!
If you liked this article, please share it to spread the cookie love.
Tag @lonelypinesfarm on Instagram and hashtag it #tastinglife
Did you enjoy this article? Want to hear more? Stay in touch! Sign up below to receive updates on new posts from Lonely Pines Farm.
Check out these articles for more recipes…
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line your cookies sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined
- Using a cookie scoop, drop 3 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet
- Wet hands and shape into disks - flatten the tops
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the tips of the coconut starts to brown
- Cool on the cookie sheets for 10 minutes
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool
- Store in an airtight container
* Parchment paper is critical with this recipe. Silicone mats and plain cookies will yield different results
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 13.3gSaturated Fat: 9.3gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 31.7gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 26.3gProtein: 3.3g